Comprehensive Pet Surgery Services
Colorado Springs Veterinary Surgery and Rehab Center offers comprehensive surgical care for cats and dogs in Colorado Springs, CO. Our practice has extensive experience in veterinary surgery and we perform soft tissue and orthopedic surgical procedures.
Our facility is fully equipped with advanced diagnostic and medical equipment. We are a family of animal lovers who are truly committed to providing personalized care and ensuring the best possible health outcome for all our pet patients.
Soft-tissue surgery can treat a variety of acute or chronic conditions that affect your pet’s abdomen, chest, skin, and/or muscles. Colorado Springs Veterinary Surgery and Rehab Center’s soft-tissue surgical services include:
- Ocular Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Aural Procedures
- Tumor/mass removal
- Skin reconstructive surgery
- Bladder stone removal
- Laparoscopic Procedures including spay, cryptorchid neuter
- Urogenital surgery
- Exploratory surgery
Orthopedic surgery can correct a variety of conditions affecting your pet’s bones, joints, and ligaments. Our highly-skilled veterinarians perform common orthopedic surgical procedures including:
- Ligament repair
- Bone fractures/dislocations
- Medial patellar luxation
- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO)
- Limb Amputation
- Femoral Head Osteotomy
- Jaw Repair
At Colorado Springs Veterinary Surgery, the health and safety of your pet is our top priority. We are an AAHA-accredited facility and follow strict medical protocols for all surgical procedures. We also take the time to explain the process to you and answer all your questions, so that you know what to expect before, during, and after surgery. All pet surgeries include:
- Complete physical exam and pre-anesthetic bloodwork to evaluate surgical readiness.
- Advanced diagnostics including digital x-ray images.
- IV fluids and careful monitoring of your pet’s vitals (heart rate, oxygen levels, blood pressure) during surgery.
- Close observation during the post-surgery recovery period.
- Comprehensive pain management customized to your pet’s needs.
- Detailed instructions for at-home postoperative care.
To learn more about our veterinary rehabilitation services, please call us at (719) 424‑7252 or email us today. Schedule an appointment for a consultation today.